Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things I Dislike

I don't know why, but I feel like ranting. Everyday I encounter or see people, things or actions that just make me say, "Really...really, come on!"

1. People who wear sunglasses inside a building or at night. People should be able to wear what ever they want, whenever they want, but, "Come on!" Is it really that bright in there? Has the sun singled you out and chose to shine its UV rays directly at you at all times no matter where you are? I think wearing sunglasses at night are worse than wearing them indoors. Are they night vision sunglasses, do have have infra-red, or does the name change to moonglasses when the sun goes down. I would hope someone would not wear them at night when their driving. So by that logic, when a person arrives at a destination, they park their car, turns off their headlights, get out and purposely puts on sunglasses at night! I'm done with this, I don't even want to talk about anymore.

2. Companies that have people standing in front of that place of business like a damn advertisement dress in ridiculous costumes. I can't blame the people, because times are hard, and people have to do what they have to do to make ends meet. "But come on, really!" These companies think people don't see their signs from street, we see them, we just want to come to their establishment. So I guess by putting a person out by the side of the street, with another damn sign is suppose to illicit some type of different response. I will admit, I do blow my horn at everyone who work those type of jobs, but I don't find myself any more motivated to read what's on their sign, or try to listen to what they have to say. I mean, I'm in my car, I'm not slowing down, I drive in Atlanta traffic, I want to live. Alright, let's look at it like this: These companies can't be paying thse indivduals more than minimum wage, and if it is, it can't be that much more. And the costumes, are they heat insulated, do have have a portable air conditioners in them. I've seen some HOT ass people out there, sweat beading from their brow like a trial of ants on their way to a pinic. Don't forget about the cold weather. Staying around waving a sign doesn't generate warmth, better rip that sign up and build a fire. On to the next one.

3. This one may sound a little silly, just as the others, but I know some of you'll will understand. I dislike bugs (specifically gnats) that seem to target the face. Have you ever swallowed a bug? How about have one fly up your nose? What about your eye, ever have a bug just fly into your eye? I HATE THOSE BUGS! I think of those bugs as suicide bombers, because they're not going to survive, but they "bug" the hell out of you, literally. What kind of sense of direction is that? I mean really, what the hell can that bug be thinking? "What, what, did you just swat at me...ok, ok, I got something for that ass. Baby, tell the kids daddy may not make it back." BOOM, right into your eye, your nose, or your mouth. Damn gnats!

4. Now this one may gross people out a litte, but considering we've all been there, you'll understand. I dislike people who get overly dramatic when it comes to boogers. Really, a booger, so you've never had a booger in your nose? What's up with people noticing boogers in a person's nose, and not alerting them of the stash that lies up their nostril. What if that person is going to an interview, what if he or she is approaching someone from the opposite sex? People don't forgive boogers. I don't recall a day in my life when a booger harmed somebody. I'm not saying give the booger some love, I'm just saying, it a booger. I've had people tell me they don't want to disrespect the person, so they won't tell them a booger in their nose. I think it's disrespectful not to tell somebody, especially if your suppose to be my friend. Let's not let a little thing like a booger come between us. I have something for you: Do you remember a time when you were young and crying, then snot starting flowing from your nose, then you licked your lips...Eww, I know. Well, that was liquid booger. And now that people are grown, they think they're too good for boogers. Sometime ago, I saw very beautiful woman eat her boogers, just read my blog entitled, "Eye" Know Someone is Watching." Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't date that woman, but I mean come on, she eats boogers, Eww! I wouldn't date her! All I'm saying is when it comes to boogers, just chill out a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment